linkedin is home to 40 million b2b decision-makers and 61 million senior-level influencers, making it the perfect vessel for communicating with industry professionals in your space.
the problem is that too many businesses treat linkedin as just a podium for company updates, rather than a publishing platform. perusing the linkedin feeds of top b2b brands, you’ll quickly find that your social content should be dynamic, diverse and shareable.
download our ebook to learn:
- why 91 percent of marketing executives rate linkedin as the best place to find high-quality content.
- why 94 percent of b2b marketers say linkedin is their best distribution channel.
- how companies like adobe, mailchimp and deloitte approach their linkedin strategies.
- how to incorporate tangential content into your linkedin strategy.
- what industry leaders like hays, hubspot and amazon web services are publishing.
eighty percent of b2b leads originate from linkedin, so you can’t afford to get it wrong.