you’re paying for content, but what are you doing
- 94% of all content generates 0 backlinks.
- 75% of all social shares go to just 1.3% of articles on the web.
if that’s the case, then why are you spending so much time creating content when it’s not producing results?
well it can, if you distribute it correctly.
the problem is that distribution strategies are often discussed after content is created. too late.
creation and distribution are parallel marketing tasks, and one should serve the other – and vice versa.
you’ll learn how and why in this webinar hosted by brafton’s avp of marketing jeff baker.
here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- how to measure and manage short- and long-term distribution roi.
- which strategies are easiest to implement – and which may take a bit more time.
- actionable strategies and tips to distribute content via search, email, social and other channels.
- why newer channels like browser notifications, podcasting and influencer collabs need to be in your repertoire.
- how to get in front of your audience, wherever they are.
- how to amplify clicks, opens, links, shares and comments.
jeff baker is the avp of marketing for brafton, based out of california. he specializes in seo research and testing. in his personal time, he is a woodworker and jogger. he also co-hosts brafton’s content marketing podcast, above the fold.